Let’s play some catch up! Some people are on #50 or so, and here I am, still in the 20s. I’ve got 5 squares this time.
22. St Petersburg: The idea that the center square caves in is pretty cool, but it probably requires a lot of blocking to actually look like that. 😦
23. Bars & Diamonds: I really like this pattern. I wouldn’t mind an entire afghan or scarf just using this.
24. Italian Cross: I really like the center puff stitches. My gauge might have been a bit weird though- it looks round rather than square!
25. Tannenbaum: It means “fir tree” in German. Learn something new everyday! Yep, yep. This pattern was simple enough. It’s cute. A tree for a garden; I think it works well with the theme.
26. Finally, Snowflake: I decided since it was a snowflake, it would look better with blue, rather than green. Not really a fan of this one. My snowflake looks really bulky.
🙂 Bye for now!