Some pretty good news today: I got my Wantable Intimates Box in the mail! 😀
But first, here’s the CAL square that I’ve just completed.
45. Steps: This is another picture type pattern composed entirely of single crochet. They are my two favorite colors together in one square. I like how it looks, but I had a little trouble carrying yarn over. In the end, I liked how this turned out.
🙂 The next few squares look more interesting than single crochet squares. I’m excited!
Wantable is a subscription service that does jewelry and makeup boxes already, and they just launched this new intimates box. I already get enough makeup boxes and I’m not the biggest jewelry wearer. I have been looking for more clothing/other thing boxes lately, so when this news showed up I was thrilled. I usually get nervous if things don’t fit me, but they have a good return policy.
It cost $36 per box if you get a subscription, but for a single box it cost $40.
So, I filled out a thing about what I like, what I don’t like, and what my sizes are. In the end, I just didn’t want any accessories (so, no boob tape and bra clips), but I was game for everything else. This was the box I got:
It got a little beat up in the mail, but everything inside was fine. I got four things:
1. Coobie Thin Strap Cami in Seaform (Retail value $20)
2. Coobie V-Neck Lace Trim Bra in Heavenly Pink (Retail value $22)
3. Izabella Rib Tight in Dark Grey (Retail value $19)
4. Odetta Bikini (Can’t find the price?)
The Coobie stuff is really comfy. The bikini is really cute, and it feels really silky. The tights are great for the coming of fall! I really happy with everything. I think I’m going to keep subscribing! Also, for everyone thinking about it, you can skip boxes on Wantable if you can’t afford it that month.
Until next time! 🙂